|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm really kinda agitated right now. I have too many things on my mind and its starting to really get in the way of something called my studies. What makes me really unsettled is how last sem the teachers commented that i probably put too much time into other things and therefore didnt score to the fullest. I pretty much disregarded that because i thought i was as slack about other things as could be already. Now i know what they mean though. This week seems to be a good week though. The downside is that in 2 days i've already felt very stressed at certain times for certain things. I totally didnt prepare my calculus assignment yesterday and thank goodness ms lee isnt around this week. Theres also this language week translation competition that we somehow got ourselves landed in. I hope we dont just end up making fools of ourselves on friday. A lot of shit has been happening to us recently. But i think this is one of the minor issues. We'll get through this(: But i'm worried about calc, about chem and about how much I want to run hard because I want my position back. I want that gold medal. But more importantly i want to see nobel compete hard and will give up any race just to see that. Anyway, all this will come, i know, if we deserve it. Or on the more personal level, if I deserve it. It grosses me out to see that i really am this distracted and how my teachers will look at me doing so many other things and might really conclude that i am not taking my work seriously. I need to take everything slowly and then make them all work out. One at a time. And thank you seniors for being there one more time. For support and encouragement and for lightening the load. |